Mallard Cove Transitional Care
Opening June 2018
Mallard Cove Transitional Care Center, scheduled to open in June of 2018, is a state-of-the-art post-acute skilled nursing and rehabilitation community located in Sharonville just outside of the Cincinnati metropolitan area.
The new transitional care community features 54 luxury, well-appointed post-acute/short term rehab suites with spacious living space and private bathrooms. The multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals are committed to providing personalized service and quality of care beyond compare to patients of all ages who are recovering from recent surgeries, as well as those facing medical illnesses or chronic diseases. Our guests will enjoy fine dining at one of the two upscale bistros and feel the warmth of the community gathering areas during their stay. Patients and family members will also be able to relax in the outdoor patios and well-manicured gardens.
Our exceptional clinical staff will provide physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy. The full range of services provided will focus on restoring the quality of life to our patients and enable them to reach the highest level of independence possible with the goal of returning to home.
Mallard Cove Transitional Care is located only minutes from Cincinnati hospitals and medical centers. This community will be Medicare certified and will have additional contracts with managed care organizations. For more information, please contact the admissions team at 1-513-400-7108.
The Right Choice
Choosing the right nursing center can be a difficult decision for the potential resident and family. We understand the emotional process of placement and strive to help with the adjustment for both the resident and his or her family. In fact, many of our staff members have had relatives and friends choose our center because of our family atmosphere and quality nursing care services.
- Many long-term staff members
- Pleasant living environment
- Trained and dedicated staff
- Great community reputation and involvement
- Excellent location to visit
- Hospital and physician offices nearby
Our Commitment to Excellence
Our staff sets the standard for excellence in all departments and all services we provide. We believe that our goal is to create an environment which promotes independence and safety while focusing on improving the quality of life for each patient.
Excellence is measured in many ways including:
- Annual Department of Health surveys
- Many staff members who have had family and friends stay at the community for rehabilitation and extended stays
- Family, resident, and staff feedback on satisfaction and responsiveness
- The Atrium Advantage Customer Service program
- Staff members recognized for professional achievements in clinical and service excellence
- As measured by Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Five-Star Rating
- Advancing Excellence