2013 National Quality Award Winner
Lexington Court Care Center has been recognized as a 2013 recipient of the Bronze – Commitment to Quality National Quality Award presented by the American Health Care Association.
The National Quality Award Program is based on the core values and criteria of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award Program.
2013 National Award Winner - Lexington is a small village in Richland County in Central Ohio, but it is home to big attractions such as the Gorman Nature Center, Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course and Pebble Creek Golf Club. Located in a country setting in Central Ohio, Lexington Court Care Center is proud to be part of this family-focused community. Compassion, love and warmth surround our staff members and residents as they thrive in our quality culture.
Our Community Features
Lexington Court Care Center is a 100-bed residence that offers security, assistance and independence. Our community is located across from an ice cream shop which is perfect for outings. Our activities are based on each resident’s interests and needs and may include gardening, book clubs, group exercise, and a spa day. We also offer programs to meet the spiritual needs of each resident, and we utilize pet therapy to encourage our residents’ emotional well-being.
Skilled Nursing, Physical Rehabilitation and Advanced Wound Care
Lexington Court Care Center provides physical rehabilitation services to help restore our resident’s lost abilities, strength and function. Our skilled nursing services include advanced wound care, intravenous therapy, hospice care, and vacation and respite stays. Our talented staff members work with our residents to help restore their quality of life and their independence.
The Right Choice
Choosing the right nursing center can be a difficult decision for the potential resident and family. We understand the emotional process of placement and strive to help with the adjustment for both the resident and his or her family. In fact, many of our staff members have had relatives and friends choose our center because of our family atmosphere and quality nursing care services.
- Many long-term staff members
- Pleasant living environment
- Trained and dedicated staff
- Great community reputation and involvement
- Excellent location to visit
- Hospital and physician offices nearby
Our Commitment to Excellence
Our staff sets the standard for excellence in all departments and all services we provide. We believe that our goal is to create an environment which promotes independence and safety while focusing on improving the quality of life for each patient.
Excellence is measured in many ways including:
- Annual Department of Health surveys
- Many staff members who have had family and friends stay at the community for rehabilitation and extended stays
- Family, resident, and staff feedback on satisfaction and responsiveness
- The Atrium Advantage Customer Service program
- Staff members recognized for professional achievements in clinical and service excellence
- As measured by Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Five-Star Rating
- Advancing Excellence